Making tandoori paneer tikka in the oven at home is a very difficult business guy. Paneer tikka has to be light, it has to be soft, each piece of tikka has to tasty just right marinated and perfect smoky. So here we have for you the delicious recipe of paneer tikka.
Here is the complete recipe of paneer tikka :
Cut the paneer into pieces .
Marinate the paneer into batter .
skewer the paneer
Place a cooling torment on a baking sheet so that it’s slightly raised. keep the paneer tikka skewers on the baking sheet.
Bake or roast for the amazing restaurant style tandoori paneer tikka in the microwave .
We are talking about a tangy red marinade for paneer tikka but without adding colors because we are against it. we don’t need chemicals unless we are making a red velvet lava cake. But we do need Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder which has color but no heat.
For the Paneer Tikka
- 2 mug Paneer cut in1 inch cubes
- 1 Onion chopped into a 1-inch cube
- A Capsicum seeds removed and chopped into a 1-inch cube.
- 1 Tomato removed seeds and cut into a cube it’s optional.
- Fresh Chopped Coriander or lime juice for topping on the dish
For the Marination
- 3 tablespoons of Mustard Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Paste
- 1 teaspoon of Ginger Paste
- 1/2 cup Curds or Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Chaat Masala Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garam Masala Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Kasuri methi grinded
- Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Mix all the ingredients and marinade it into a bowl and add paneer to it. mix the paneer in the marinade till the cubes are mixed well. Cover it and set aside for at least half an hour.
Pre-heat the oven to 210 C/ 420 F 11minutes before ready to cook.
- Skewer paneer cubes with onions, capsicum and tomato if you are using it .
3. Place the skewers on the cooling torment and bake for 16minutes. After 16 minutes, switch on the oven and oven for 3-4 minutes till the paneer has a slight masala on the surface.
4. Remove the roasting pan out of the oven and place the skewers on your serving plate. add chopped coriander and squeeze the lime juice on them. Serve with sliced onions.
- Make sure the paneer you are using is soft and not hard
- If you are using paprika with Kashmiri Chilli Powder, the color can be slightly different but the flavor will be the same as that.
- If the curds we are using are not thick then hang them in a muslin cloth for 1/1 an hour.
Vitamin A: 1989IU
Vitamin C: 61mg
SO THIS WAS THE RECIPE OF PANEER TIKKA . ENJOY SMOKY PANEER !!!
ALSO DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER.