1tsp mustard seeds
34whole red chilies
1tsp green chilies
1tbsp lemon juice
1tbsp coriander leaves
½tsp chopped potatoes(optional) Peanuts
Poha is a quick and easy recipe for morning breakfast. it is very healthy and light. it is mainly made with beaten rice, onions and peanuts .it is mainly famous in Maharashtra, Gujrat E.t.c. so here we will discuss how to make a delicious and easy poha for morning breakfast.
PROCEDURE OF MAKING POHA
1. Keep poha in a bowl and wash thoroughly .not soak too much in the water. put it in a strainer to drain out water completely.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and put asafoetida with onions and red chilies and peanuts.
3. When the onion becomes slightly brownish add some potatoes, and cook until it makes a little glossy.
4. Add turmeric powder, a little bit of red chili powder according to taste, and saute it in low heat until potatoes are thoroughly cooked.
5. Increase the temperature and then add salt to taste and then add poha and mix it smoothly.
6. After 5 min turns off the heat and adds green chilies according to taste, lemon juice, and coriander leaves finely chopped.
7. Serve in a beautiful plate and garnish it with coriander leaves.