Most people drink two types of tea: Black Tea or Tea with Milk. But do you know that there are different types of tea and every tea is unique and has different benefits of health and different fragrance, taste? Now let’s discuss the benefits of different types of tea :
1. Green tea
These tea leaves are minimally oxidized and that is why the tea which is made from them is light in color. Amid all the different teas, it has the highest engrossment of antioxidants.
These will prevent the beginning of cancer in the following body parts –
The catechins in green tea are antioxidants, which are responsible for all the health benefits. The main catechins which are present in green tea are -1.epicatechin (EC)
3. epic a tech in-3 gallate (ECG)
4. epigallocatechin-3 gallate (EGCG)
- since EGCG is an antioxidant, it removes harmful free oxygen radicals from our body, and protects our DNA from damage, prevents fat accumulation, protects us from infections.
- It is, clear that drinking green tea improves your health in many ways.
- If you want to live a healthy life drink green tea it detoxifies the body.
2. Oolong tea
- If your blood pressure high then Oolong tea can help in reducing. Oolong tea is the middle-stage tea in the process of developing green tea into black tea.
- It is mainly famous for its capacity to lower the bad cholesterol level (LDL).
- It can increase the manufacturing of good cholesterol (HDL) that will keep your heart healthy and fit.
3. White tea
- White tea comes from the same plant from where we get green tea, oolong tea, and black tea.
- These leaves are rip before they even open up and are enclosed by exquisite white hairs.
- If you are overweight then White tea will help .it will lose weight.
- It can also reduce your risk of obtaining diabetes.
White tea contains compounds known as catechins that strengthen your bones and prevent osteoporosis.
4. Pu-erh tea
- This is one of the less known forms of tea that comes from the tea plant.
- This tea is a very powerful and fermented tea and its most important benefit is that it keeps your brain sharp, and healthy.
- Another benefit of this tea is that it is very effective in intensify blood circulation in the body.
5. Herbal teas
- The polyphenols in herbal teas full them up with antioxidants which benefit our body in so many ways.
- Antioxidants bring up a healthy lifestyle and give us the boost up energy that we need to get through our busy schedule.
- All teas do not come from Camellia sinensis – the tea plant.
- Brews made from extracts of medicinal herbs are also called tea.
- So here are some well admired herbal teas and their benefits:-
6. Chamomile tea
This tea is mainly made from dried chamomile flowers and it’s has many benefits like :-
- Banishes insomnia.
- Fights stress.
- Prevents cough and cold symptoms
7. Peppermint tea
This tea is mainly drawn up by boiling and straining peppermint leaves from tea .we should try out this tea .some benefits of peppermint tea:-
- Speeds up metabolism.
- It helps indigestion.
- Relieves stomach ache.
8. Ginger tea
The best way to start morning is By drinking ginger tea yes !
It is full of antioxidants that lessen inflammation and keep our heart healthy.
Its other benefits are:-
- Reduces pain naturally.
- Soothes nausea.
- Relieves constipation.
9. Hibiscus tea
This tea mainly comes from the extracts of the hibiscus flower.
Here are some of the benefits of it :-
- Prevents the flu.
- It can lower high blood pressure.
- Removes bad cholesterol from our bodies.
10. Lemon tea
Lemon tea is tasty and appetizing most people really like the taste of it as it tastes so good we should no less than try it.
We should drink lemon teabecause :-
- It Removes plaque from our blood vessels.
- Keeps our heart healthy.
- Improves our mood.
So, as you know there are different types of tea you should try all types of tea as all of them are good and have different taste and has different benefits too.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER.