People love to eat and make food with new things because it is not just a thing to eat but an emotion to express or show their love and care through them. In this article, we will discuss some quick breakfast recipes. Having healthy breakfast helps to kick start the metabolism and makes us feel energetic the whole day. But it feels boring to eat the same thing or make the same thing every day and wants something new. So here are some new recipes discussed below.
Some new and quick breakfast recipes are:
1. Panner cutlet
Ingredients: Potatoes, cottage cheese, Maggie masala, salt to taste, green chilies, coriander leaves, ginger, bread crumbs, oil, all-purpose flour, and water.
- Take a bowl and mash the boiled potatoes well
- Now add grated panner, bread crumbs, green chilies, coriander leaves, ginger, Maggie masala, and salt to taste in the bowl
- Mix them well together
- Now form and give this mixture in the shape of small cutlets
- Take another bowl and all-purpose flour and water in it.
- Mix it well and make a thin coating for cutlet
- Now dip the cutlets formed in this mixture and then roll in the plate containing bread crumbs
- Now keep this aside and take a pan
- Add oil for frying in it and heat it.
- Now fry the cutlets
- Take it out when golden brown, crunchy and crispy
- Place it on a plate with a paper napkin placed on it to soak excess oil
- Serve it hot with ketchup or chutney
- Enjoy the soft, creamy and crispy and delicious breakfast
By all means this is one of the best quick breakfast recipes.
2. Chilli soya nuggets
Ingredients: Soya nuggets, Tomato chili sauce, Maggie masala or chat masala, oil, dry red chilies, water, onion, capsicum, green chilies, ginger-garlic paste, soya sauce, tomato, spring onion and salt to taste.
- Take a pan and boil some water in it with salt and soya chunks
- Let it soak for 30 minutes
- Now heat the oil in the pan
- Add dry red chilies, onions, capsicum, green chilies, and ginger-garlic paste
- Saute them well on a medium flame for 5 minutes till its brown
- Now drain the soaked chunks and reserve the water for later
- Squeeze them gently to remove excess water from it
- Now add it in the pan with salt and mix them well together
- Stir fry for about 5 minutes
- Now take the water which was reserved in the bowl and add the Maggie masala, soya sauce, tomato puree, and ketchup
- Mix it well and bring it to boil on high flame
- Now add soya nuggets to the pan and mix them well
- Lower the flame and cook covered for 8-10 minutes
- Now take it in a bowl and garnish it with spring onions and some coriander leaves
- Serve it hot with fried rice or noodles
- Enjoy the yummy breakfast and be energetic
3. Potato rolls
Ingredients: Soya granules, oil, onion, ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, water, carrot, peas, green chilies, chat masala or Maggie masala, pepper powder, coriander leaves, all-purpose flour, potatoes, salt to taste and bread crumbs.
- Soak the soya granules in hot water for about 15 minutes.
- Then squeeze out the water and keep it aside
- Now heat oil in a pan and add onions in it
- Saute it well till golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and stir fry till the raw smell gone
- Now add tomatoes to it and again sauté well
- Add the soya granules and fry for a minute
- Now add carrot, peas, green chilies, salt and water in the pan
- Cook until veggies are done and the mixture gets dry
- Spread the magic masala or chat masala, pepper powder and mix them well together.
- Remove the pan from flame
- Now sprinkle coriander leaves and a little bit of all-purpose flour and divide it in small portions
- Let it cool
- Mix the rest all-purpose flour in water in a bowl and make a thin paste of it
- Keep this mixture aside
- Now mash the boiled potatoes with salt and make a smooth mixture of it.
- Divide this also in the same portion as earlier done
- Take one portion of mashed potatoes and make a good shape in the center
- Now place one portion of the soy mixture and place it in the good shape made by mashed potatoes
- Now shape it in roll
- Repeat this with the rest of the soy mixture and mashed potatoes
- Now dip each roll in the all-purpose flour mixture made earlier and then roll in bread crumbs
- Heat oil in the pan to fry these rolls
- Remember to shallow fry only and take out when turns golden brown from all sides
- Its ready and serve it hot with mint chutney or ketchup
- Enjoy the yummy rolls
These are some easy, tasty and quick breakfast recipes which all would have as it tastes yummy and delicious and even looks very beautiful.
Try and taste!
ALSO DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERS