When we talk about cranberry bites a yummy taste of cream and walnut just comes in our mouth. cranberry bites are a super delicious and easy appetizer. ingredients are not that amazing but when we combine altogether it tastes great. The aggregate of Brie cheese with cranberry is amazing for the holidays, so tasty and delighting. so, let’s start the recipe of cranberry bites !!
The steps for the recipe of cranberry bites are as follows :
INGREIDIENTS FOR MAKING CRANBERRY BITES :-
- Crescent roll dough
- Brie cheese
- Rosemary sprigs
- Cranberry sauce
- All-purpose flour
PROCEDURE OF MAKING CRANBERRY BITES:-
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees F . sprinkle some flour on muffin tin so that it will not stick.
- Then roll crescent roll dough into 25 equal-sized squares and place the squares on tin slots.
- Cut brie into very small pieces and keep inside the crescent dough squares
- Pour some cranberry sauce on dough squares and sprig rosemary are also on it.
- Amazing cranberry bites are ready to serve.
Total time – 30 minutes
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 18 minutes
Chilling time – 20 minutes
& plating – 15 servings
- These bites are amazingly served a little warm, but not too hot. The cheese will become hard if they become too cold, then it can be warmed in the oven if this happens.
- If you like food a little sweeter, decorate it with another small pinch of cranberry sauce.
- Calories: 83kcal
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Sodium: 136mg
- Potassium: 16m
- Vitamin A: 50IU
- Vitamin C: 0.3mg
- Calcium: 17mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
This was the mouth watering recipe of cranberry bites, which is a must try.
ALSO DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER.