In this article, we will discuss food to eat for building a great personality. It’s a great topic so first of all what is personality? Mainly the way we think and behave and this would mainly include our intelligence and emotional behaviour. Amazing body and amazing mainly go together. The development of the brain in human beings mainly starts during the third week of pregnancy. And goes developing to 90 per cent of its adult by the age of 6.
Apart from the environmental aspects which have a really lasting effect on a person’s personality, good nutrition, balanced in nutrients is very important.
Majorly speaking a protein-rich diet helps in building muscles and stamina. Also, a diet rich in carbohydrates maintains a good effect.
Based on several theories it has been known that we need 0.8 grams of protein per day per kilo of our body weight
Despite the bad name they have gained carbohydrates are an important part of nutrition.
During digestion, sugars and starches are broken down into simple sugars. And they then make their way into the bloodstream and we already know them as blood sugars.
- From there the glucose takes entry into our body’s cells with the help of insulin.
- So whether it’s exercise or something as easy as moving the hand or even breathing. It provides our body with energy for all the activities we do.
- At the same time, not all carbohydrates are similar. It’s always prescribed that those having an inactive lifestyle choose carbohydrates that are rich in fibre.
- Theories on micronutrients have tested good results and the importance of these on our personality has gone well.
- Hippocrates, known as the father of modern medicine, is well known for his theory.
- He told about the healing power of food.
- let us take some of the foods and their important nutrients and examine the impact on our personality.
- Lack of, Vitamin B1 mainly known as Thiamine, has a powerful reaction to our moods. Fish, pork, sunflower seeds, nuts, asparagus, soya beans, and many of the regular beans are a great source of this essential micronutrient.
- many people across the world are facing from deficiency of Iron. The result is very depressive. My grandmother used to insist me to eat liver, something most of us usually hate and she had a very good reason. The liver is one of the greatest sources of Iron. Some of the other best sources are broccoli, seafood, greens, nuts, and meat, etc.
- Also, some of the foods that are rich in nutrients are dark leafy green vegetables, liver, eggs, kidneys, nuts, sprouts and oranges, and so on.
SOME MORE POINTS :
- let us examine some of the other foods comprising of important nutrients and their effect on us.
- We have all known about the benefits of Serotonin. While a diet rich which is rich in protein is good for muscle building and stamina. It enhances the circulation of Serotonin in the brain.
- Increased levels of Serotonin are intact with mood elevation. It helps in regulating sleep so one does not get were due to sleep deprivation.
- it helps in regulating appetite, helps during premenstrual trauma, and helps in controlling impulsive behaviour.
- Serotonin is produced from tryptophan carry in foods such as clams, octopus, snails, banana pineapple, plums, nuts, milk, turkey, and eggs.
- A diet rich in carbohydrates helps in the synthesis of Serotonin into the bloodstream.
- You may have read about a carbohydrate-rich diet prescribed to relieve depression.
- This is not carbohydrates but also help in offering absorption of Serotonin, aside from being energy giving.
So these were some amazing tips on which Food to eat for building great personality.
ALSO DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER.