Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on December 18, 2021, laid the foundation of the Ganga Expressway. To construct at a cost of around Rs. 36,230 crores. This news tweets by Uttar Pradesh Chief Yogi Adityanath.
He posted that Prime Minister Narendra Modi going to lay the foundation of 594 KM long Ganga Expressway today to construct with an estimated cost of Rs. 36,230 crores. This will be the longest expressway connecting the east and western regions of UP. He also mentioned that this expressway will be a Corridor of Development.
It expected that Ganga Expressway which will be the longest in the country will be ready by 2024.
Key Features of Ganga Expressway :
Below mentioned some of the key features of the Ganga Expressway plotted by the government of UP.
- This Ganga Expressway will construct in UP.
- It will realize a multidimensional shape of socio-economic upliftment.
- This Ganga Expressway will be 594 Km long.
- It will be the longest expressway of the country which will connect the eastern and western regions of Up.
- A 3.5 Km airstrip will constructed for emergency take-off and landing of the aircraft of the Indian Air Force.
- Estimated cost to used to build this Ganga Expressway will be around Rs. 36,230 Crores.
- It will give rise to a new height of development.
Major Cities :
Ganga expressway will be connecting some of the major cities given below :
- Bangarmau Unnao
Industrial Corridor :
A proposal of constructing an Industrial corridor along with an expressway was also made which will promote the industrial development, trade, tourism sectors, and agriculture sector too.
This industrial Corridor is constructed for the benefit of the citizens in the state. And will be considered as a milestone in socio-economic development.
Yogi Adityanath tweeted, “Development in the state will not stop, it will continue with higher intensity and not only in our lives but for the future generations it will become a reason of sweeping changes.”
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Narendra Modi scheduled to address a public rally at the railway ground.
” For more updates stay tuned with WeirdNotion “