Anna Wintour, editor and chief of Vogue since 1988 has always been against an ‘All Black” look. She persuades them to see at least one color other than Black even if a pinpoint on an outfit. Whereas fashion designers like Karl Lagerfeld who was a designer for Channel would love to show what he could do with Black and White. There is a basic theory about why some people prefer black clothes during winter. According to this theory, black clothes absorb light which keeps us warm rather than reflecting light like white or any lighter colors. This holds good for any color that is dark but black being the absolute absorber, it is preferred.
REASONS WHY SOME PEOPLE PREFER BLACK CLOTHES DURING WINTERS :
- It flatters every skin tone
- Black means never worrying about matching it with others as every color goes with black, even black.
- It camouflages stains, we all tend to have warm soup and accidents happen. Hence, Black.
- It can be layered endlessly which is a significant thing during winters
- It can make anyone look mature, for all those teens who wish to be treated like others for their Christmas presents.
- Black clothes allow us to go wild with accessories i.e beanies, boots, belts, tights, leggings, bags, neckpieces, chokers, shades and so much more.
- It is figure flattering which is really important when it comes to layering as no one prefers to look like a balloon.
FEW MORE REASONS :
- It goes every season, so for the fashion deficiency population, it might be the best option.
- Even a cheap black fabric can make you look couture which is kind of a thing among girls these days.
- With the trend of Blending!!! It helps you Blend! Blend! Blend!
- It always looks dressed up for all those who do not like to wear accessories during winters due to the killing cold.
- Black clothes make you feel “high fashion” as if you were walking into a fashion week.
- It is classy, for all those who hate showers during winters or have a raccoon eye after a late-night party. Black on people.
- It gives an illusion of a tall slender figure to the beholder which mind me, is an essential thing about first impressions.
Black is a feeling along with a choice of color. Every person in their life, almost 99% of the population has a phase where they see only black and nothing else. The love for a black outfit is it a little black dress or a black pullover is never-ending.
With all these points, no one can ever do wrong with black or like they say, when in doubt! Go, Black!.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER.