Garlic butter chicken is the best staple food of most of the people. As we know that chicken is very beneficial for health because it provides our body with enough amount of Nutrients such as proteins, vitamins, and minerals, etc which is actually necessary for the body to stay healthy. Due to its numerous benefits and advantages, it aids in proper brain functioning, promotes heart health, builds muscles, strengthens bones, repair joints, a rich source of nutrients and is also easy to digest.
Garlic butter chicken is the tastiest and yummiest chicken that is loved by most of the people to have dinner or lunch or breakfast and even is obsessed with it due to its hot, spicy, flavourful, and delicious taste. If it is served with rice or noodles then it’s the best thing. It is very tasty and delicious but it has extraordinary benefits and makes our body healthy and fit.
How to make Garlic Butter Chicken?
Skinless and boneless chicken breast, butter, garlic, salt to taste, pepper, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, chicken broth (low sodium), hot sauce, parsley, and lemon.
- Preparing chicken
- Season the chicken with pepper and salt then melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cut the chicken and then add it
- Properly cook on each side
- Now remove from the skillet
- Making sauce
- Take the same skillet and add garlic with red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, and hot sauce in it.
- Now sauté it well for 30 seconds till garlic is aromatic
- Now deglaze the skillet with chicken broth and bring the heat to simmer
- Final making
- Now add the chicken back into the skillet of sauce
- Give it a toss so that chicken is coated with sauce
- Remove it from heat
- Garnish it with parsley and lemon wedges
- It’s ready to serve and enjoy the delicious garlic butter chicken.
Some tips to remember while cooking are:
- Always use the organic chicken
- Do not overcook the garlic
- Season the chicken as per your taste and requirement
This is the recipe to make the yummiest and tastiest garlic butter chicken. Enjoy it with your friends and families and spread love and kindness. Love it!
ALSO DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER.